||Characteristic & use method
products, paper, wooden instruments, fabrics, etc.
adhesion, high sheltering force, overlap tolerance, anti-aging and
fine halftone stability.
(2) At printing, the PVC solution should be added by 10%-15% and
mixed to printing viscosity.
brand stickers and toys, swimming articles.
tolerant to high-frequency joining and to cold, handbags resistant
to high temperature, ball trade marks.
||(1) Wear-proof, overlap-proof
(2) Soft, no folding and bleaching and color removal
(3) At printing A-23 should be added by 10%-15% and diluted to printing
waterproof fabrics, genuine leather PU non-woven fabrics, PEVA,
EVA 100% leather.
CPL can be used rubber, high waterproof nylon fabrics, NY environment-friendly
and oily nylon ink.
adhesion, high sheltering force, soft ink layers, wear-proof
(2) To enhance adhesion, the hardening agent 9103 can be added,
but the hardening agent ink must be used up within that day.
(3) In use the CPL ink must work with 9103, 5-8%.
(4) In printing, GNL-33 or 55 can be added, 15-20% to printing viscosity.
(5) NY does not contain ketone and benzene. In printing, the special
solution NY-55 should be added to printing viscosity.
processed PU ball products, trade marks, umbrellas, tents, made-to-wears,
OPP, PP without treatments and PP knit bands
PE treated material
adhesion and hardness.
(2) In printing, PP-33 or PP-55, 15-20% should be added to printing
folders and place mats
and PE mixed products
||(1) In pure CPP, OPP,
PP materials, PP processing agent should be used first.
(2) Fine brilliance and excellent hardness.
(3) In printing, PP-33 or PP-55, 10% should be added to printing
electricity treatment or flame treatment with PE material; and TA
ink can attach to metal, coated surface, glass carbon fiber and
is specifically used in soft PE, i.e., PE plastic bags, while TA
is used in hard PE boards; both inks are good in gloss, wear-proof
and excellent in hardness.
(2) When TA ink is used, the hardening agent 9154 should be used
as well, 10-15%. When the hardening agent is used, it must be used
up within that day.
(3) In printing SPE ink should be added with a special solution
SPE-33 or SPE-55 10-20%, while TA ink should be added with TA-33
cardboard, sun visors
ABS, acrylic boards, special seal printing and hand-moving printing
Besides, SLY can attach to hard PVC (and to light and wear-resistant
are excellent in adhesion, bright in color, excellent in hardness,
(2) SLY has strong in gloss and in color concentration, particularly
applicable to some fine printing, but PS and ABS printing should
pay attention to corroded surfaces.
(3) In printing, SMA ink needs to add SMA-33 or SMA-55 10-15%，SLY
ink needs to add SLY-33 10-15%.
products, cotton ribs, TPR material, PEVA fabrics (EVA content higher
||(1) Good adhesion,
softness, and elasticity.
(2) In printing, add RP-33 or RP-55 15-20% and mix to printing viscosity.
(3) Add 10-15% R-085 to enhance adhesion
paint coated surfaces, wooden furniture, glass products, electroplated
excellent adhesion and hardness
(2) In printing, add SG-33 or SG-55 10-15% and dilute to printing
packing cases, skateboards
acrylic and polynylon, thin PVC leather 0.08mm below in thickness),
||(1) Prints with no
wrinkles and erosion
(2) In printing add the special solution SFP 10-15% and dilute to
||(1) Temperature tolerant,
excellent adhesion and hardness, wear-resisting
(2) In printing mix with SPT-33 or SPT-55 10-15% and dilute to printing
products (vehicle stickers, bus wires, Christmas ornaments